Job Opportunity (for Omani national only)
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Muscat Finance Company (SAOG) is pleased to announce a brilliant and challenging Job
opportunity for a Senior Management Executive Position of 'Deputy Chief Executive Officer'
exclusive for a suitably qualified and experienced Omani national
- To work closely with the CEO to align the full team of Muscat Finance Company around the strategic objectives of the company and balance short terms with long term sustainability.
- To provide clear verbal and behavioral signals to define the Company's business and management culture in the context of its strategic objectives
- Contribute to establish clear and consistent management practices across the Company to ensure an effective and cohesive management team
- Manage, in conjunction with the CEO, the Company's general administration and day-to-day operations, taking care of all functions relating to the operation of all business units, including the maintenance of relationships with regulatory authorities and stakeholders
- Develop, in conjunction with the CEO, the Company's business plan
- Supporting the Board in the recruitment of the Company's leadership team and key positions within the Company's organization structure
- To ensure the interests of the organization contractually & legally are safe-guarded
- The ideal candidate for this role will have over 15 years of senior executive experience in a banking or Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) environment, with diverse set of experiences with the management of financial services products and distribution channels.
- The candidate would require cross-functional banking or Non-Banking finance company's experience encompassing risk management (credit, operational, balance sheet and reputational), asset/liability management, operations, and customer acquisition, etc.:
- Basic - Bachelor of Business Administration (Management) or a related field.
- Master's Degree in Management preferred.
- Holding qualifications such as: CPA, ACCA, ICAEW, CFA will be of added advantage.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills & leadership skills.
- Customer-focused and goal-driven.